We don’t resolve clients’ legal problems in the abstract, we take the time to understand our clients’ circumstances, and provide exceptional legal advice tailored to their needs
Shane joined TSN in September 2018. Upon receiving his Professional Certificate of Competence in Gibraltar Law and completing the practical training requirement, Shane became an associate, working in the dispute resolution department. He hasdeveloped a common law practice with regular instructions on landlord and tenant disputes, criminal matters, and debt-recovery, as well as providing advice in employment disputes. Shane assists senior members of the dispute resolution team with high-value commercial and admiralty disputes. Despite, the breadth of his current practice, Shane intends to increasinglyfocus on commercial and criminal matters.
Called to the Bar of England and Wales by the Honourable Society of Middle Temple in 2018 and admitted as a Barrister of the Supreme Court of Gibraltar in 2020, Shane appearsregularly in the Magistrates’ and Supreme Court of Gibraltar in both Criminal and Civil matters. As a keen and zealous advocate, Shane aspires to excel at the Gibraltar Bar.
Education & Qualifications
- Educated at Bayside Comprehensive School, Gibraltar
- Kingston University, Law (LLB) Hons – First Class
- King’s College London, International Financial Law (LLM) – Distinction
- Associate of King’s College London (AKC)
- University of Law, London, Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)- Very Competent
- University of Gibraltar- Professional Certificate of Competence in Gibraltar Law
- University of the West of England, Bristol- Professional Skills Course (PSC)
- Avid sportsperson playing Rugby for a local club and enjoys watching football.
- In his spare time, Shane delights in reading literature and keeping abreast with local and international affairs